INVOLVE is a participation group who’s role is to act as a critical friend to Halton’s Children’s Trust on participation, and has strong links with the vast array of public, private and voluntary sector organisations which provide services to the Children & Young People of Halton.
INVOLVE can also act in an advisory capacity on participation, advising on how best to involve parents, children and young people in decision making processes. INVOLVE is currently administrated by Halton Youth Cabinet in partnership with Halton Borough Council.
For the INVOLVE Process Flow Chart, please click here.
INVOLVEhalton is pleased to announce the launch of Halton’s new Children and Young People’s Participation Strategy, which can be downloaded by clicking here.
Minutes of meetings
- February 2015
- March 2015
- April 2015
- June 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015 (YP Friendly)
- November 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2016
- November 2016
- February 2017
- INVOLVEhalton Annual Review 2016
- INVOLVE Said…They Did…The Impact Was…
- Halton Children & Young People’s Participation Strategy 2014-17
- Halton Children & Young People’s Participation Strategy 2017-2020
- INVOLVE action log 15-16
Reports & Resources
- Review of involvement and participation – Process and Pathways
- Halton Participation Heathcheck – January 2015 – North West Regional Youth Work Unit Report
- Youth Participation in strategic decision making
- Participation update report February 2014
- Children in Care Council Pledge
Follow us on Twitter: @INVOLVEhalton
All content on this page is © Halton Borough Council, unless otherwise stated.
The current Lead for INVOLVEhalton is Matthew Walker.